After experiencing a difficult hurricane season that lead to the resort closing for the remainder of 2017, we are happy to announce that The Atrium Beach Resort & Spa has reopened! Our team has worked hard to repair the resort so we can welcome guests back to enjoy the beautiful area of St. Maarten. To celebrate, we’re filling you in on some of our favorite things to do on the island!
The island of St. Maarten is home to both French and Dutch territories and boasts 37 beaches – all perfect for your next vacation! And while you can easily spend all your time working on your tan and relaxing (something we love), there’s plenty of other ways to add some activity to your trip.
Our Favorite Things To Do:
- Boat Charters & Snorkeling Trips from Billy Bones Boatcharters. Offering full and half day excursions, private charters and snorkeling guides – these trips are a must! Board one of their high-speed power boats for your adventure and snorkel with turtles or visit deserted islands.
- Looking to explore the ocean a little more? Try scuba diving! Dive Adventures from Aqua Mania have the perfect trips available for every diver – from beginner to experienced.
- Captain your own personal inflatable water craft, sight see and snorkel on the Rock ‘n Roll Safari from Aqua Mania Adventures.
- Hike to St. Maarten’s highest point – Pic Paradis. It rises from the center of the island to create the highest vantage point and shares incredible views. You may even spot some wild monkeys living among the coconut palms!
- Day trip to Anguilla! In just 20 minutes you can reach Anguilla by ferry. Home to pristine beaches and fewer tourists, rent a car and spend the day exploring on your own.
- Visit Topper’s Rhum Factory. Handmade in St. Maarten, Topper’s offers guided tours of their facility explaining the process and challenges of producing world-class rum. End the tour with a tasting – trying all flavored rums produced at the factory!
Ready to pack your bags? Us too! The Atrium Beach Resort & Spa units can sleep anywhere from two to six and feature balconies with breathtaking Caribbean views. Accommodations offer kitchenettes or kitchens and spacious living quarters. The Atrium’s property is home to an array of resort style amenities including a spa, swimming pool and concierge services.
The island of St. Maarten has always been a popular vacation destination and an area the locals love to share with travelers. Experience it’s resiliency and explore it’s beauty – start planning your next trip today and book discounted rates on VacationCondos.com!